Monday, June 22, 2009

Thwarted burglary?

On Sunday afternoon at about maybe a quarter to 2PM.

A couple of young men were ringing our doorbell and they lingered for quite a while continuing to ring the doorbell or knocking our door. My first instinct especially if I don't know the person(s) is to not answer although this could be a signal for any possible criminal to decide this is one place they want to break into.

Then I saw them head down my neighbor's drive way next door and was heading towards our backyard. My mom headed upstairs and I decided to go downstairs. They saw me and asked for someone by name, it wasn't a name I recognized and politely they said sorry and finally moved on.

If they were looking for someone then why would they go around the house and then attempt to go into a backyard?

If you want more details then send an e-mail, police officers only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! Comment Moderating and Anonymous Comment Policy

While anonymous comments are not prohibited we do encourage you to help readers identify you so that other commenters may respond to you. Either read the moderating policy for how or leave an identifier (which could be a nickname for example) at the end of the comment.

Also note that this blog is NOT associated with any public or political officials including Alderman Roderick T. Sawyer!