Monday, January 12, 2009

Barack Obama on Check, Please!

Barack Obama made an appearance as a State Senator on this WTTW program check please back in August 2001. I understand that this particular episode he appeared never aired because it was thought that it wasn't considered a very good one. All the sudden the program sees the light of day and it will air on January 16th, at least 4 days before his Presidential inauguration.

I am subscribed to WTTW videos on YouTube and found on their account only a promo. This video I'm posting comes from Check Please's YouTube account. I understand that Obama was cheerleading for his neighborhood, Hyde Park in this clip, I only heard about it before I decided to start looking and I found that particular clip.

Now to relate this back to the 6th, who might be the one who could represent our neighborhood and promote this part of town?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! Comment Moderating and Anonymous Comment Policy

While anonymous comments are not prohibited we do encourage you to help readers identify you so that other commenters may respond to you. Either read the moderating policy for how or leave an identifier (which could be a nickname for example) at the end of the comment.

Also note that this blog is NOT associated with any public or political officials including Alderman Roderick T. Sawyer!