Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good evening!!!

I was out all day because I was involved in a project away from this blog. It was an interesting experience doing some exit polling.

I would have liked to have some of you report in from your respective precincts in the 6th Ward. People from others wards are more than welcome to chime in if they would like! It surely would have been worthwhile.

Instead I come in like Johnny-come-lately to check out Illinois news that I couldn't check out before I left my computer almost 6AM this morning. Anyway if any of you readers want to chime in please do. And I'm referring to those who have actually voted on Election Day!

What happened out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! Comment Moderating and Anonymous Comment Policy

While anonymous comments are not prohibited we do encourage you to help readers identify you so that other commenters may respond to you. Either read the moderating policy for how or leave an identifier (which could be a nickname for example) at the end of the comment.

Also note that this blog is NOT associated with any public or political officials including Alderman Roderick T. Sawyer!