Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mobile pictures of Lem's

I honestly couldn't have a Labor Day without some BBQ so thus I went to Lem's.
This nice lady came out to us in the line outside of Lem's to take individual orders and to bring them back inside. In all my years of patronizing this place I can never recall a line outside let alone curbside service. Of course the order is taken and when you finally get inside you can finally receive your order.
I haven't checked yet, but I apparently Lem's is event listed on AOL of all places. Of course that's not the only website where you might find a listing.
The smoke stack, but I wasn't able to capture the smoke of this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! Comment Moderating and Anonymous Comment Policy

While anonymous comments are not prohibited we do encourage you to help readers identify you so that other commenters may respond to you. Either read the moderating policy for how or leave an identifier (which could be a nickname for example) at the end of the comment.

Also note that this blog is NOT associated with any public or political officials including Alderman Roderick T. Sawyer!