Saturday, February 16, 2008

In case you feel the need to get in touch...

With us bloggers the blog has an email address. I'm going to post a link in the near future as soon as I figure out if I'm going to keep a template. Well I'll keep you updated but I really don't want to mess around too much.

Anyway here's the address. Questions, comments, inquiries or volunteers. We could really use volunteers.
I haven't decided whether or not I'll post this e-mail icon on the blog itself or not but expect to see this link courtesy of Contactify in the near future. That way you won't have to worry too much about having to remember the email address just to send us a message. OK!

Addition: I took advantage of a hack I found. You won't have to go to another page when you want to leave a comment. Just click on comment and then the form to enter a comment will be right there under the post in question and you're good to go. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! Comment Moderating and Anonymous Comment Policy

While anonymous comments are not prohibited we do encourage you to help readers identify you so that other commenters may respond to you. Either read the moderating policy for how or leave an identifier (which could be a nickname for example) at the end of the comment.

Also note that this blog is NOT associated with any public or political officials including Alderman Roderick T. Sawyer!