Monday, January 28, 2008

Videos of Alderman Lyle

I've been sitting on this for a while. The general pattern, if you've noticed, was that I try to do a video post or so a week. Now for right now I'm breaking that unwritten rule. Since I posted videos about everything else but out Alderman, I post this now because I don't want her to feel left out. Someone from her office has at least been reading the blog and I just want to say thanks for the advice, I hope someone is doing as you've prescribed! Enjoy this post.

Alderman Freddrenna Lyle was on this cable access program Election 2007 before her re-election on February 27th of last year. If you can't see the embedded video you can go here.


Alderman Lyle 6th Ward Highlight: A nice video highlighting some of the Alderman's accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! Comment Moderating and Anonymous Comment Policy

While anonymous comments are not prohibited we do encourage you to help readers identify you so that other commenters may respond to you. Either read the moderating policy for how or leave an identifier (which could be a nickname for example) at the end of the comment.

Also note that this blog is NOT associated with any public or political officials including Alderman Roderick T. Sawyer!