Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tommy Brewer for State's Attorney

I finally found a website for the mystery man from Evanston. I like his educational credentials going to Williams College in Massachusettes and going to law school at Northwestern. Looking at his qualifications, I see a south suburban connection here as well. He was a village counsel there. He has also worked for the Cook County State's Attorney for the Gang Prosecution unit.

Hmmm, while all I knew about him running for state's attorney was that he was running for state's attorney in addition to the fact that he's a defense attorney in Evanston. I just wonder what took him so long to get himself a presence on the internet. The first time I googled him I couldn't find a campaign website for him. That's not a good thing!

Best of luck to him all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! Comment Moderating and Anonymous Comment Policy

While anonymous comments are not prohibited we do encourage you to help readers identify you so that other commenters may respond to you. Either read the moderating policy for how or leave an identifier (which could be a nickname for example) at the end of the comment.

Also note that this blog is NOT associated with any public or political officials including Alderman Roderick T. Sawyer!